• Thursday, Jan 6 (7:30 PM): Young Adults Fellowship
• Friday, Jan 7 (7:30 PM): Everglow Youth Fellowship.
• Sunday, Jan 9: — Youth Sunday School (9:30 AM, Fellowship Hall): Breakfast and lunch service
— Sunday REFRESH! (9:45, Main Lobby): “Dealing with the Stress of College Admissions” with Eric Segawa
— English Worship (11:00 AM, Second Floor). Eric Segawa speaks on “Am I Too Busy to Follow Jesus?” (John 1:35-39)
— Prayer Fellowship (1:30 PM, Main Lobby)
— Agape Fellowship (4 PM, Fellowship Hall)
Jan 13, 2010
Dear Canaan EM sisters and brothers,
Am currently in L.A. – having a blast with my students at Logos Evangelical Seminary!
1. Please invite parents of teens to come to Eric Segawa’s “Dealing with Stress in College Admissions” workshop during this Sunday REFRESH! (9:45 AM, Main Lobby).
2. “Sticky Faith” that Lasts after Graduation workshop: Register by 1/25 with Shirley Tai or youth director Jeremy Lee near the Fellowship Hall kitchen (or pay $10 at the door) for Fuller Youth Institute’s “Sticky Faith” workshop on Sunday, 1/30, 2-4pm at Saratoga Federated Church. Childcare free, but need advance reservation. Carpool with Shirley from Canaan at 1:30. Come find out what leaders and parents can do now to help collegians, youth, and children build a faith that lasts (45% of students leave the faith after graduation).
3. Please come and introduce yourself at the Welcome Party on Sat., Feb 5 (5 PM Fellowship Hall).
See you all on Sunday!
P.S. Still a few more spots available for volunteers to join our Worship Arts Team and our Prayer and Spiritual Formation Team! Let me know!