Dear Canaan EM’ers and friends,
It was fun to lead my two workshops today at the Chinese Missions Conference. I hope that the participants benefited. More than 2,800 people are here to hear Francis Chan and others encourage participants to engage in mission. Thanks for your prayers!
I have just a few quick reminders:
1. Our youth are scheduled to serve lunch in January and will begin this Sunday (the English Ministry adults are scheduled to serve in July). Please contact Deacon James Chang [email James] for more details.
2. This Sunday, we will begin a new set of Second Hour (H2O) offerings for adults on Sundays. Contact Nelson Lu [email Nelson] if you have any questions or if you’d like to help!
– Couples – Husbands & Wives together (facilitated by Tim & Betty Tseng). We will focus on supporting and growing closer to each another.
– 2030 “Seasoned” Young Adults (facilitated by Mike Ling & Gloria Chang). More fun!
– Sermon reflection group (facilitated by Nathaniel Tseng). An opportunity to reflect on and apply the Sunday sermons to our lives.
– (Approximately) Seven Kings for Seven Weeks [a study of Kings and Chronicles] (led by Nelson Lu). These are not dead kings; these are kings who live in ourselves, in good and bad ways.
– Prayer Fellowship (facilitated by David Chen)
3. The early bird deadlines for Perspectives on the World Christian Movement classes and the World Christian Conference are coming very, very soon! See links below…
Have a great Christmas week! See you Sunday!
Tim Tseng , Ph.D. 曾 祥 雨
Pastor of English Ministries
* This Week’s Calendar [click this link to view]
* Calendar and upcoming events [click this link for complete list]
* Register now for Perspectives on the World Christian Movement spring courses (early bird deadline is Jan. 11) [click here for link]
* Register now for World Christian Conference 2012 at Redwood Christian Park (Feb. 17-20). The early bird deadline is Jan 7. [click here for link]